Eagle’s Landing offers a variety of activities to meet the interests and abilities of every camper. Our Fine Arts Program includes our large Arts and Crafts and Ceramics Studios, Performing Arts, Creative Dramatics, Wood Shop and both Baking and Cooking Studios. Our Science and Technology Labs are always popular and the home for our Mad Science, Nature, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics), Electronics, Computers and Go-Pro Cameras. Our 20-acre property is packed with sports fields and courts galore. We offer something for everyone including Soccer, Basketball, Softball, Tennis, Ga Ga, Lacrosse, Football, Archery, Mountain Biking and Hockey. Be sure to check out our awesome "Tower of Power" Climbing Wall and 300' Zip Line. For campers who have a passion for the arts, sciences or sports, we offer Talented and Gifted (TAG) Electives as well. Our world-class Aquatics Program uses the American Red Cross Learn to Swim Program taught by certified Water Safety Instructors. Every camper is scheduled at the pools twice each day for both instructional and free swims.
Arts and Crafts
Go Pro Cameras
Talented and Gifted (TAG)
Our TAG Program gives campers the opportunity to take advanced electives in a number of differnt areas. These electives will focus on art, science and athletics. A sampling of our advanced electives includes:
Theatrical Set Design
Robotics and Engineering
Sports Talk and Stats
Carnival Game Design
- Instructional Swim - Instructional swim is scheduled every morning for all campers in grade 6 and below. Campers are assigned to a swim instructor based on swimming ability and skill set. All classes are based on the American Red Cross Learn to Swim Program and taught by certified Water Safety Instructors.
- Free Swim - Each afternoon, all campers are given the opportunity to cool off and have fun in our pools.
- Spray Park - Our spray park is a great way to cool off on a hot day.
- Swim Electives - For our oldest campers, instructional swim is offered in addition to numerous fun swim elective activites. Some of the electives we offer include pool sports, guard start, WSI aid, water survival skills, and fitness swimming.
- Private Swim Lessons - Private swim lessons are available after the camp day for an additional fee. For more information, please call the camp office at (732) 821-9155.
- Swim Team - Each summer, we schedule at least one swim meet against another local camp. If your child is interested in joining the swim team, they can join once camp starts.
Eagle's Landing Day Camp ©